Monday, January 7, 2019 (Challenge start) through Saturday, March 30, 2019 (Challenge end)
We are a results-based program. Your success is dependent on your commitment to the challenge and requires accountability. Therefore, we will be measuring your progress with weekly check-ins and bi-weekly assessments to stay on track to achieve your goals.
- Positive attitude, willingness to put in the work for your personal goals.
- Beginning Assessments start December 28 -January 7. ALL assessments must be completed NO later than Monday, January 12.
- Final Assessments will take place March 27 – March 30, 2019. NO EXCEPTIONS. Any assessments completed after March 30 will not be eligible for prizes.
- Mandatory weekly weigh-in every Saturday by 12:00 noon. NO EXCEPTIONS. You can weigh-in at boot camp or e-mail your weight.
- Current Titanium Fitness Clients: $500 (Save $50 if enrolled by December 15, 2018).
- New Titanium Fitness Clients $700, includes 90-day boot camp (Save $50 if enrolled by December 15, 2018). New members may jump-start with boot camps and start workouts upon registration at no additional cost.
CHALLENGE BENEFITS (Value of $2,000)
- Pre /Post Body Composition Assessments: Weight, body measurements, body fat, before and after pictures.
- Customized meal plans. (Value $450)
- Weekly weigh-ins: Mandatory, every Saturday by 12:00 noon. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Four one-on-one consultations to monitor individual progress during challenge. Each participant will receive up to 3 hours of one-on-one coaching during challenge. (Value $200)
- Each participant will schedule a monthly check-in appointment to discuss food log, cardio homework, and program progress. Programs will be tailored to meet individual needs. It will be the responsibility of each participant to schedule the in-person appointments in advance.
- Food journal, grocery shopping list and food exchange list.
- Supplement recommendation.
- OPEN GYM HOURS. Exclusive to challengers ONLY! (Value $125)
- Homework cardio workout plans to increase results. (Value $300)
- Cooking class and Titanium Fitness Recipe Book. (Value $150)
- Personal training: 30-minute training session (Value $50)
- Up to 8 Titanium Strong strength weight lifting classes. (Value $160)
- Crunch Time core & abdominal workout classes.
- Booty Burn Classes
- Membership discounts at other local health and wellness retail stores for product and supplements.
- Science-based coaching using heart rate monitor, (Value $87) providing:
- Technology to ensure safe effective workout.
- Real-time information for better coaching.
- Fun, social and motivating environment.
- Virtual training real-time food log tracking.
Elite Athlete: This category focuses on strength and increased lean muscle mass
- Male and females competing for Elite Athlete Champion.
- Team winner will be based on total body fat loss, inches, and overall aesthetic changes.
- Winner will be voted on by before and after pictures.
- Prizes will include gift certificates, gym swag, fitness incentives and gym sponsorship in upcoming performance specific competition (up to $200 sponsorship fee).
Winners in both male and female categories will be based on overall body fat loss %, most pounds lost and total body transformation.
Cash prize of up to $5,000 for overall winner. Each Biggest Winner Challenge Participation fee includes a $50 entry to be paid to overall winner. It’s yours to lose! Participants in team divisions are eligible for grand prize cash prize. Male and Female Grand winner to be revealed at Biggest Winner Celebration dinner.
Will be awarded to men’s & women’s categories and may include restaurant gift cards, fitness incentives, spa treatments, beauty products, swag, gear and more.
WE ARE RESULTS PROVEN
- Our 2018 Challengers achieved a total weight loss of 1,650 pounds in 90 days
- Grand Champion lost 38 pounds, 28 inches and 10% body fat
- Elite Athlete Champion lost 20.6 pounds, 17 inches and 7.7% body fat in 90 days
- Women’s Champion lost 42.2 pounds, 36.5 inches and 8.6% body fat in 90 days
Client understands and acknowledges that the services, including the weight management program, are not in any way intended to function as a substitute for medical treatment and/or advice from the client’s own physician.