Titanium Fitness, LLC is the only fully equipped boot camp in the Albuquerque Metro Area that provides group fitness, personal training, peer challenges, sport-specific training, and nutritional coaching. We welcome men and women of all fitness levels to our high intensity sessions. A 2015 Best of the City winner, our programs ensure no single camp is the same, yet each provides a full body workout including endurance, strength, plyometrics and core work guaranteed to burn at least 500 calories in 55 minutes. Let us prove it. WE ARE RESULTS DRIVEN!
HOW IT BEGAN
Co-Founders and Owners, Brian Boulware and Melanie Velasquez started Titanium Fitness with one mission: To help motivate others to improve overall health by creating an innovative approach to working out. Melanie and Brian developed the idea to start Titanium Fitness while training together.
Brian brings over 16 years of experience in fitness, wellness, and body sculpting, and has had the privilege to work with hundreds of people, changing lives all over the nation. Brian has designed, implemented and executed successful fitness & wellness programs for a diverse roster of clients on an individual or group basis. Brian specializes in women’s fitness, tailoring proven results-oriented programs to yield maximum weight loss within a minimal time period, both safely and effectively. Brian possesses the ability to lead, train, coach, develop, and motivate people beyond the borders of mediocrity as individuals, or collectively as teams. Brian has worked with athletes on every level including professional, college, high school, and novice, as well as some famous actors he’s had the privilege to train for the big screen. Brian is a Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Clinical Exercise Specialist, and Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist by the National Academy of Sports Medicine. He also holds certifications from the National Strength and Conditioning Association in addition to CPR and First Aid by American Red Cross.
“My 16 years of success as a trainer have been based on delivering results. Period.”
Founding partner Melanie Velasquez focused her talent and expertise as the operations manager for Titanium Fitness and the nutritional coach since it’s humble beginning. A certified nutritional coach, Melanie has lead, coached and improved the lives of many clients at Titanium Fitness. Her talent and mentoring of the coaches and clients has allowed her knowledge and expertise to be a fundamental aspect of Titanium Fitness’ program. She leads the trainers and coaches on diet and nutrition, and can be seen on a consultant basis, or as a special project mentor for clients and Titanium Fitness staff.
Melanie is an inspiration to those embarking in their fitness journey. After having her second daughter and gaining over 60 pounds during pregnancy, Melanie decided to make a change…She took back her body and her journey began. Realizing her “Why” in life she decided to make a positive impact in changing the lives of people focusing on nutrition, training and lifestyle.
Melanie is a Nationally Ranked and Nationally Qualified NPC Competitor competing in the National ranks for over five years:
- Runner Up 2018 NPC Masters Nationals Bikini B
- 3rd 2015 NPC North Americans Nationals Bikini B
- 2nd 2015 NPC Patriots Bikini B
- 9th 2013 USA NPC Bikini B
- 2nd 2013 Golden Gulf Coast NPC Bikini B
- 1st 2013 Sacramento Governor’s Cup NPC Bikini B
- 2nd 2012 Mid-USA NPC Bikini B
- 3rd 2012 GNC California State NPC Bikini B
- 4th 2012 Arnold Amateur International Bikini B
Our 8,300 square foot training facility is designed for group training workouts. Located at 2731 Broadway Boulevard NE, Suite B in Albuquerque, NM, our gym boasts the following:
- Large training space engineered to maximize custom gym flooring designed for high intensity, plyometric, sport-specific training that will reduce injury by absorbing impact to clients’ joints and bodies
- High-grade indoor turf training zone for sport-specific training and for fitness optimization
- Custom designed stationary full body gym equipment designed for body specific sculpting
- New Cardiovascular equipment
- Full men’s and women’s locker rooms with showers and full amenities
- Comfortable lobby with seating and state of the art sound and audio system
- Upgraded refrigerator air-cooling system to maximize ventilation
- Security system and lighting for safe parking and gym perimeter area
If you are looking for someone who is passionate about getting the results you have been looking for, let Titanium Fitness lead the way. WE DRIVE RESULTS!